Skip to content
Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations of The College
- All the students shall abide by the rules and regulations enforced and those may hereafter be made for the administration of the college and shall do nothing, either inside or outside the premises of the college that will interfere with its orderly administration and affect the reputation of the college
- Students shall attend the college with full grooming (Hair cut, neat shave, trimmed nail, and Neatly polished shoes,). Every student must wear the College uniform, valid Identity Card, when in the college premises.
- Parents/guardians are expected to have understood and agreed upon to the rules and regulations of the college when their Son/Daughter join the college and must sign the declaration admission forms at the time of admission.
- Attendance in all lectures, Tests, Internal assessments tests and examinations is compulsory. The students must have a minimum attendance of 75 percent in each subject both in practical and theory compulsory. This undertaking is incorporated in the admission form itself.
- Lack of or insufficient attendance will call for disciplinary action. Such students may not be allowed to take final examination.
- Students must maintain silence during the lectures and must not loiter in the corridors when lectures are being conducted.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student who resorts to ragging will be dealt severely.
- An act which causes destruction or defacing of the property of the college or organizing raids or breaking into the college premises is an act of indiscipline liable for punishment.